If you love choral and organ music and want to shape the future of this great tradition whilst developing your professional skills, then we want to hear from you.
What does the role involve?
A seat at table
- You'll attend quarterly sessions with fellow Future Leaders to discuss issues and work on practical projects to safeguard the future of cathedral music
- You'll be offered professional development sessions as part of these meetings, and have the chance to meet your fellow Future Leaders in person at an annual away day
- You'll have the opportunity to influence strategy by joining project advisory groups and committees working across the Trust
- You'll work with experts to research and develop innovative ideas for the Trust's communications, fundraising and education campaigns
- You'll expand your network, engaging with the Trust's portfolio of Ambassadors, President, Royal Patron, Trustees and other volunteers.
Who can apply?
We're looking for volunteers who, like us, believe in the transformative power of cathedral music. Our current Future Leaders are aged between 18 and 40, and come from a variety of professions including cathedral musicians and enthusiasts, arts administrators and events managers. Reasonable expenses associated with the role (i.e. travel) will be reimbursed.
How to apply
Complete our short online application form
Deadline: 11.59pm on Monday 6 November 2023.
About Cathedral Music Trust
Our mission is to transform lives through the power of cathedral music. We champion excellence and provide opportunities for people from all walks of life to thrive and develop. In addition to regular grant-giving, we're working alongside the brilliant churches, chapels, minsters and cathedrals up and down the country to create education programmes to sustain and enrich our choral tradition for years to come.