Welcome to our website. These terms and conditions are posted here by Cathedral Music Trust (“Cathedral Music Trust”, "the Trust", “we”, “our” or “us”) and we are the owner of this site. The term “you” or “your” refers to you as the website visitor. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy and cookies policy govern Cathedral Music Trust’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- the content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- this website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- when visiting this website, you are welcome to print hard copies of the material found on it for non-commercial teaching and educational purposes, and for your own lawful, personal, non-commercial use. All other copying, whether in electronic, hard copy or other format, is not allowed. We allow you to access this website on the condition that you do not reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share or make available to any person, or create derivative works of any material located on this website, or use it for commercial purposes, without our prior written consent.
- unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- from time to time, this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) and we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- we may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating them and reposting them here.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any disputes arising in connection with these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we try to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this website. We may make changes to the material on this website, or to any products, services or any prices displayed, at any time and without notice. The material on this website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.